We are an equine veterinary practice based in Tipperary providing both medical and surgical veterinary care for all types of horses.
We aim to provide the best possible care for your horse and the most up to date information to you the horse owner, thereby allowing you to make the correct and appropriate decisions for your animals. We provide both an ambulatory (on-farm) service and in house hospitalisation and intensive care facilities.
We have purpose built surgical facilities, trotting up areas for lameness investigation, examination rooms for x-raying and scanning and lungeing areas for pre-purchase vetting. We will endeavour to do the best for you and your horse in a friendly and helpful environment.
- Ambulatory. 24 hour service in counties Tipperary, Waterford and Kilkenny.
- Lameness investigation.
- Pre-purchase Vettings.
- Digital Radiography.
- Hospitalisation for foals/horses requiring intensive care.
- Surgery - Respiratory, Cryptorchid, ALD, wound repair, etc.
- Dental: routine and advanced procedures.
- Barren mare investigations.
- A.I. - Chilled & Frozen Semen
- Embryo Transfer